Shopping Cart Shopping Basket You have 0 items in your shopping basket Total Value £0.00 |

SHIPPING


 

Here at Cheaper2buyonline.com we use several different specialist couriers to deliver your items to ensure that they arrive in the quickest possible time and more importantly in the best possible condition.

Once your item has been despatched, you will be sent a message which will include your Cheaper2buyonline.com tracking reference. This will allow you to trace your delivery on-line to ensure a swift and trouble free transaction.

It is vital when signing for your item that you comment on the state of the packaging upon arrival because we are not able to place a claim with our various different couriers for an item that has arrived damaged unless our customers have signed to say that the packaging has arrived damaged or NOT perfect.

We only offer a delivery service to the UK Mainland because of the extortionate delivery costs involved in offering full UK coverage.

All stock items are despatched within 24 hours from date of purchase. Orders placed before 1pm will be despatched the same day. Items that are manufactured to order such as Easy Dream Beds/Mattresses and Bedroom Cabinets will be despatched within 7 to 10 working days.

We have introduced a new delivery pricing structure so that our customers can either buy just one or several different items for just one minimal delivery charge.

If you have purchased an item that is currently “Out of Stock” you will be asked to pay a 10% deposit in order to reserve your item and so be at the front of the queue upon its return to stock. As soon as your item is back in stock, you will then be contacted by email so that you can pay the remaining 90% of your order balance. As soon as you have paid the 90% balance we will dispatch your order that very same day.

Quick Links   
Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter

_ Designed By Data 7 Consultancy